Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Booze & Hilton ave

The sound of the icy truck made Journey do a lil dance as she stepped off the curve. Making her way to the icy lady who appeared to be struggling with the cart. Let me get ah mango...and cherry mixed. [Lady] Okay no problem she smiled as she scooped the icy into the cup as if Journey were her first customer. [Sa'gi] Give me a dollar coconut. Sa'gi asked while squeezing in between Journey and a lil boy who had on a white wife beater with lil specks of rainbow drops on his shirt. I laughed at the disgust on the mothers face as she watched her son careless whether it landed on his tongue or his shirt. [Sa'gi] DIOR!!! [Dior]What! i snapped back smiling a lil showing my white pearly teeth. [Sa'gi] Your not getting an icy? [Dior] Nah I'm gonna wait because i wanna get a slushy from white castle. Journey and Sa'gi both chuckled knowing I was gonna get that slushy. Just as my foot stepped of the curb a yellow mustang with tints and loud ass music pulls up, [Raul]Hey ma! You need a ride you looking kinda hot, He says with like fifty million gold fronts. [Journey] Yea she need ah ride you taking us to in that lil thang... [Raul] No. not all of ya'll just the lil lady standing there, He said pointing at me and my pink shorts.[Dior] I'll be right back guys. Sa'gi and Jorney both shake there heads with smiles then lean against the gate,[Journey] Okay hurry up GIRL! Riding in his car felt so much better than walking in the hot sun. I let my hair fly all over my face and out the window rather as he smoked his blunt and listned to tupac. [Dior] So.. whats ya name? Raul he says in this deep mocho voice,[Raul] and yours? mecca.. i manage to whisper out knowing i was lying. [Raul] Okay then mecca you want something to drink or eat? Wow its like he read my mind hell yeah I'm hungry sweaty thirsty oh shit my slushy. [Dior] Yea how bout whitecastle real quick? [Raul] Whitecastle ma you deserve better than that how bout Larry's cabin?[Dior] sounds cool with me. As where riding back and heading down Booze and Hilton ave I notice Snake ,Journey's boyfriend approaching her with hand motion as if he's mad. then I see her crying and i never seen that side of her.While Sa'gi is giving her number to... "MOOCH"! [Dior] Raul pull over right here I'm getting out![Raul] Not so fast lil lady can we exchange number's atleast?[Dior] Just meet me here tommorrow around 2:30.As i run to see what is going on with Journey and Snake my mind triggers and now I'm in front of Sa'gi. [Dior] WTF! Sa'gi I thought I said my brother was off limits.. [Sa'gi] Yea you did but this is your cousin! WHAAAT!!!! screams Journey interrupting my response to Sa'gi. [Journey] So who took it she says calm at first then... WHO TOOK IT!!! yells Journey motioning her hands at snake. [Snake] I dunno Baby i dunno.. [Dior] what happened?[Journey] snake here seems to have left the back door open and my moms was sleep and someone..she pause's... someone took Snake's stash.[Sa'gi] so why are you crying and not snake?[Snake] chill Sa'gi right now is not the time for silliness SERIOUSLY he says with sweat beaming down off him as if he had to air conditioner in his ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment